Course 1 Making Decisions: Why Do You Buy?
- why buying options is the least risky with the most potential profits
- when to buy and when not to buy
- learn to trade options and not the stock
Course 2 Making Decisions: Why Do You Sell?
- what are the reasons for selling options in the first place?
- how to price your "opinion" on a stock
- what makes a great option sale?
- a word about risk
Course 3 Spreads
- why use a spread?
- understanding spreads and volatility
- long and short spreads and making money
- why use a complex spread?
Course 4 Position Development
- when the market tells you what to do
- riding the realized volatility into a position
- learn to identify what is needed for a position to make money
Course 5 Position Development and Management
- now that you have that position on, what to do with it
- how to manage your position with stock movement and lack of movement
- adjusting your position for changes in the Greeks